Doodled flowers - with Lindy's stamp gang background

Hello Dear Friends,

Roshini here today to share few pics of inspiration project made for mixed media warriors,

How I wish if I could have a refresh button for myself. Yes, this happens to me sometimes, a feeling like my brain is being fried. And then I just grabbed my journal, using my favourite sprays from lindys stamp gang, I just started doodling on the coloured page with black ink, and ahh the feeling is awesome and now I found my refresh button.




supplies Used:

sprays from lindys stamp gang
California poppy gold
blazing black

We also have DT call at MixedMediaWarriors and may month challenge.
Please do stop by the Mixedmediawarriors blog

moodboard for may
Creative challenge MMW # 28: May moodboard |  MMW # 28 challenge: May moodboard

Visit my Blog , Instagram and Facebook to see more of my works.
keep crafting,

hugs
Roshini.

24 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous.such a sweet image, I love the soft colours and beautiful detailing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful
    I have a question, I can no longer post my blog on fb. that's why I created a new blog. I have been following your blog for some time, would you also like to follow me?
    Hugs corry

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.